The 7 Amazing features of 3M Littmann Stethoscopes
The 7 amazing features of 3M Littmann Stethoscopes, that make it a must buy for your Clinical Practice
3M Littmann Stethoscopes are considered to be the gold standard by the medical industry when it comes to its diagnostic abilities. From chestpiece to ear tips, here’s what makes Littmann stethoscopes stand out:
1. High acoustic sensitivity varies by model, from performing general physical assessments to performing detailed diagnostic auscultation.
2. Tunable diaphragms are a 3M invention that let you hear different frequency sounds without repositioning the chestpiece.
3. Snap tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the headset eartubes for safety.
4. Adjustable headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals for comfort and maximum sound transmission.
5. Next-generation tubing provides improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life; and it’s less likely to pick up stains. Made without natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
6. Precision chestpieces are designed to deliver excellent sound quality while resisting the impacts, scratches, and chemicals of daily use.
7. Light weight. Littmann stethoscopes are consistently some of the lightest stethoscopes in the medical profession. Every component contributes to strength and light weight without sacrificing sound quality.
These above 7 features make 3M Littmann Stethoscopes stand out from the rest.
Confused about which 3M Littmann to buy? Refer to our Ultimate 3M Littmann buying guide. Click here.