OneTouch Verio Strip Value Pack - 1 pack of 50 Test Strip + 2 Packs of OneTouch Delica Plus Lancet 25s | Virtually Pain Free Testing
The OneTouch Verio test strips are used with the OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitoring system for the quantitative measurement of Blood Glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips. Each strip should be used only once. Each lancet should be used only once, to avoid infection. Delica Plus Lancing Device should be used for lancing.
- Value pack created especially for you. OneTouch Verio Flex Strips 50's pack to be used with OneTouch Verio Flex glucose monitor only (white in colour). Check your glucometer product name, before buying the test strips. Comes with 2 packs of Delica Plus Lancets for Virtual Pain Free Testing.
- LifeScan is a world leader in blood glucose monitoring – globally more than 20 million people depend on our iconic OneTouch® brand products to help them manage their diabetes. Visit www.Lifescan.com to know more about our Vision and Mission.
- OneTouch is the No.1 recommended brand by diabetologists in India (In a survey conducted in India in 2020 with 150 diabetologists)
- Simple 2-Step Testing. Provides results in just 5 seconds
- Require just a tiny bit of blood - 0.4μl
- Virtually pain-free testing with OneTouch Delica plus lancets | 8 out of 10 people with diabetes agreed that testing with the OneTouch® Delica® Plus lancing device was less painful compared to other lancers they have used (Based on a 2018 US survey where participants experienced the OneTouch® Delica® Plus and also provided feedback on how these compared to their current lancing systems.)
- OneTouch Delica Plus Lancets comes with Fine (30G) lancets with silicone-coating for smooth gliding into skin. Use fresh lancet for each test to make lancing virtually pain free.
- Highly Accurate - 9 years of proven accuracy at very low and very high blood glucose levels(S. Setford, et al, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology 1–8, 2017). Meets International Standards of EN ISO 15197:2015 (In vitro diagnostic test system-requirements for blood glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus).
- Easy to understand when you are high low or in range, with ColourSure technology (In a clinical study conducted in the UK in 2016 with 59 subjects, 88% agreed. Be sure to talk to your healthcare professional about the range limits that are right for you. The OneTouch Verio Flex® meter comes with pre-set ranges and cannot be changed. For more information, please refer to the product owner’s manual).
- We are there for you! For any product related query or free registration of your product for warranty, please reach us on 1800-22-55-44 from Monday to Sunday - 8am to 8pm. Or Email us on : email@example.com. You can also register your meter for warranty through www.onetouch.in
- Join the 'OneTouch Community'. Share your demonstration video to support other users in the reviews section!